Emotional resilience is the ability to bounce back from life’s setbacks, to thrive and make a success of your life.
We provide youngsters and the adults in their lives with an emotional and mental toolkit to help them to cope with whatever life throws at them.
What we aim to develop
- Good mental health
- Solid emotional foundations
- Happy, healthy, well balanced individuals flourishing in the 21st century
- Inner strength
- Confidence and assertiveness
- Emotional Management
- Focus and concentration
- Ability to withstand pressure including peer pressure and bullying, academic pressure, worries at home and school
- Problem solving skills
- Resourcefulness and thinking skills
- Stress management